website statistics Real Madrid VS Barcelona, Spanish League first class,1/3/2020 – Match Nows التخطي إلى المحتوى

The two teams are expected to gather a strong match in the activities of the 26th round of the same competition, and this Santiago Bernabeu stadium hosts the confrontation between the two traditional rivals Real Madrid and Barcelona, ​​the two serious rivals for the Spanish Premier League title this year.

The El Clásico match between the first place in the La Liga ranking, Real Madrid, with 53 points, gets it after playing 24 games, winning 15 of which drew 8, and was defeated in one match only, while Barcelona occupies second place in the Spanish League with 32 points out of a total of 24 Played game won 16 of them and drew 4 while defeated on 4 occasions.

 

It should be noted that the result of the Barcelona and Real Madrid match in the first leg of the matches of the first stage of the Spanish League, ended in a result of a negative tie between the two parties without goals, in the confrontation that took place during that period on the ground of the Camp Nou.

Real Madrid squad in La Liga:

Goalkeepers: Courtois
In the line of defense: Carvajal – Varan – Ramos – Marcelo
In the midfield: Casemiro – Valverde – Crosse – Isco
Up front: Hazard-Benzema.

Predictions of the outcome of the Clasico match between Real Madrid against Barcelona in the Spanish League

The match between Real Madrid against Barcelona, which is taking place in the Spanish League competitions, is expected to witness unprecedented enthusiastic competitions, where technical analysts expect the Real Madrid team to win by 43%, while the probability of Barcelona winning is 32%, while the percentage of the tie between the two teams is 25 %, This and these possibilities remain only expectations since it is difficult to predict the course of football because the reality of the field is another reality.

Barcelona squad in La Liga:


Goalkeeper: Stijn
In the line of defense: Junior – Linglet – Piquet – Simedo
In the midfield: BusquetsArthur-Rakitic
In the offensive line: Griezmann – Vidal – Messi

Match information:


Week: 26
 The Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
 13 ° C
Home match