Whether you make this pizza recipe on a pizza crust or French bread slices,
the result is still the same mouthwatering treat that you and your family will
surely enjoy. (This recipe is very suitable for people with good taste in food)
Serving Size: 6
Preparation Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, removed from casing
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 8 oz. pizza sauce
- Red pepper flakes
- 14-inch pizza crust or French bread, sliced
- ¼ cup green olives, sliced
- 6 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
2. Cook the sausage until browned.
3. Drain the oil.
4. Transfer the crumbled sausage to a plate.
5. Add the remaining olive oil to the same pan.
6. Cook the onion and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often.
7. Stir in the pizza sauce and pepper flakes.
8. Reduce heat.
9. Simmer for 5 minutes.
10. Top the pizza crust or bread with the pizza sauce mixture.
11. Sprinkle the crumbled sausage, green olives and mozzarella cheese on
12. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes if using bread, and 15
minutes for pizza crust.
Nutrients per Serving:
- Calories: 605.3
- Fat: 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 9.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 52.5 g
- Fiber: 3.1 g
- Protein: 26.9 g
- Cholesterol: 47.9 mg
- Sugars: 6.6 g
- Sodium: 1628.4 mg
- Potassium: 490 mg