This pizza is a fusion of Mexican and Italian flavors. Expect to enjoy the
burst of flavors with every bite.
Serving Size: 8
Preparation Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
- ½ lb. ground beef
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 16 oz. canned refried beans
- 20-inch pizza dough
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 black olives, sliced
- ¼ cup jalapeno pepper, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup sour cream
1. Preheat your stove to 400 degrees F.
2. Add the olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
3. Cook the onion, garlic and ground beef for 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Season with the salt, pepper, paprika, cumin and chili powder.
5. Spread the refried beans on top of the pizza.
6. Top with the ground beef mixture.
7. Heat in the stove for 10 minutes.
8. Spread the salsa on top of the cheese along with the cheeses.
9. Sprinkle the remaining ingredients except sour cream.
10. Heat in the stove for an additional 5 minutes.
11. Serve with the sour cream.
Nutrients per Serving:
- Calories: 369.6
- Fat: 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 9.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 31.6 g
- Fiber: 5.4 g
- Protein: 19.6 g
- Cholesterol: 55.5 mg
- Sugars: 2.7 g
- Sodium: 848 mg
- Potassium: 452.1 mg