Enjoy this Greek-inspired pizza loaded with mozzarella, feta cheese, spinach,
basil, and tomato. Thin crust is best to use for this recipe.
Serving Size: 4
Preparation Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 oz. spinach, chopped
- 2 ¼ teaspoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried oregano
- Pepper to taste
- 14 oz. thin pizza crust
- 1 (14 ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 tomato, sliced thinly
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs
1. Preheat your stove to 400 degrees F.
2. Pour half of the olive oil into a pan over medium heat.
3. Cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Stir in the spinach and cook for 7 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat.
6. Add the lemon juice, basil, oregano and pepper.
7. Let cool.
8. Add your pizza dough to a pizza pan.
9. Brush the dough with the remaining oil.
10. Spread the onion mixture on top of the dough.
11. Top with half of the mozzarella cheese.
12. Dredge the tomatoes with breadcrumbs.
13. Place the tomatoes on top of the pizza.
14. Top with the feta cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese.
15. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
Nutrients per Serving:
- Calories: 609.4
- Fat: 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 63.1 g
- Fiber: 4.1 g
- Protein: 30 g
- Cholesterol: 61.3 mg
- Sugars: 10 g
- Sodium: 1531.2 mg
- Potassium: 378 mg