The best part about this recipe is certainly that it requires less efforts and
tastes absolutely delicious. Feel free to serve this recipe with freshly prepared
mint chutney and a lime.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 people
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 pounds baby gold or red potatoes
- ½ teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons dry Ranch seasoning divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon oregano, dried
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt or to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon pepper or to taste
1. Toss the chicken with potatoes in olive oil in a large bowl, season with
pepper and salt. Stir garlic powder with basil, thyme, 2 tablespoons Ranch
seasoning & oregano. Sprinkle this mixture over the potatoes and chicken;
toss well until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
2. Add chicken broth to your instant pot, placing the chicken pieces into the
broth & top with the potatoes. Close and secure the lid to its place. Pressure
cook for 12 minutes on manual setting.
3. Once done, perform a quick release feature and carefully remove the lid.
Transfer the potatoes and chicken to a large platter using a large, slotted
4. Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and Ranch seasoning. Just before
serving; don’t forget to garnish your recipe with chopped parsley or thyme.
- kcal: 150
- Fat: 12.5 g
- Fiber: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 80 mg
- Protein: 7 g