If you love Alfredo pasta, for sure, you’ll enjoy this flavor on your pizza just
as much. Unlike most pizza recipes, this one uses milk, cheese, and butter
mixture instead of tomato-based pizza sauce. It’s creamy, yummy, and
Serving Size: 8
Preparation Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup grated Romano cheese
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt to taste
- 2 chicken breast fillets, roasted and sliced into cubes
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt to taste
- 20-inch pizza crust
1. First, prepare the sauce.
2. Add the margarine to a dish over medium warmth.
3. Once melted, stir in the rest of the sauce ingredients.
4. Mix well.
5. Simmer until the sauce has thickened.
6. Move to a bowl and put in a safe spot.
7. Next, make the garlic butter.
8. Add the butter to a similar pan.
9. Stir in the garlic butter ingredients.
10. Cook for 1 minute, stirring.
11. Transfer to another bowl. Set aside.
12. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
13. Sprinkle the chicken cubes with the garlic powder, poultry seasoning,
thyme, rosemary and salt.
14. Spread the sauce on top of the pizza crust.
15. Add the chicken on top of the sauce.
16. Drizzle with the garlic butter.
17. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
18. Let rest for 2 minutes before slicing.
Nutrients per Serving:
- Calories: 411.3
- Fat: 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 43 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 17.8 g
- Cholesterol: 57.6 mg
- Sugars: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 517.2 mg
- Potassium: 186.2 mg